38 Meyrick Street
Consumer Line - 03454 04 05 06
Welsh Language - 03454 04 05 05
Mon - Fri - 10am to 2pm
The Pembrokeshire Money In Mind Caseworkers offer a dedicated service to clients with mental health issues or learning difficulties who need advice in the following areas.
* All welfare benefits including PIP, Child DLA, ESA and Universal Credit.
* Entitlements, application forms and appeals to
* Advice and assistance managing debt and financial
* General advice regarding housing, employment and family
* We offer appointments in healthcare settings and
venues within the local community for those who are
unable to attend the local Citizens Advice offices.
Click here to contact the Money In Mind team for email advice
Haverfordwest Office 10am - 1pm Milford Haven Library 10am - 1pm
Pembroke Dock Office 10am - 1pm Haverfordwest Office 10am - 1pm
Haverfordwest Office 10am - 1pm Pembroke Dock Office 10am -1pm
Fishguard Town Hall 10am - 1pm