38 Meyrick Street
Consumer Line - 03454 04 05 06
Welsh Language - 03454 04 05 05
Mon to Fri - 9am to 5pm
What is the overall purpose of the role?
You will work with our Digital Welfare Officer and will engage with local agencies and charities within Pembrokeshire. The project has two main goals. To highlight the effects of digital exclusion and to explore ways in which they can promote digital inclusion to their clients. This could be by helping them to learn how to use a computer, tablet or smartphone.
What will I do?
• Helping at Job Clubs to assist claimants to meet their JSA claimant commitment.
• Helping clients to explore thier broadband requirement / options.
• Helping clients to develop their I.T skills
What skills and experience will I need to be a volunteer?
• Friendliness and approachability
• Flexibility and willingness to work as part of a team
• Awareness of the potential needs of, and demands placed on, vulnerable clients
• I.T skills