38 Meyrick Street
Consumer Line - 03454 04 05 06
Welsh Language - 03454 04 05 05
Mon - Fri - 10am to 2pm
The Community Advice Project is funded by Welsh Government and designed to help people who are most in need of advice services, particularly those who would not usually seek advice.
1. supporting people who are most in need of our service.
2. proactively supports clients while helping them to build their skills, knowledge and
confidence so they can solve their problems
3. partners with advice providers across Wales, to provide advice to meet their needs
4. reaches out to people who don’t ask us for advice, through our network of partners
5. helps people to access the right services, at the right time by enabling people to be
referred to our partners to get the full range of support they need
6. offers advice that is personalised and consistent to help clients, ensuring a smooth
journey of support.
Community Advice Team Caseworkers hold appointment only sessions at the following venues:
Tenby Cottage Hospital
Monday and Wednesday
Saundersfoot Doctors Surgery
Every 4th Friday (to be advised by our team)
Home visits can be arranged.