38 Meyrick Street
Consumer Line - 03454 04 05 06
Welsh Language - 03454 04 05 05
Mon to Fri - 9am to 5pm
What is the overall purpose of the role?
To help ensure the smooth running and organisation of the bureau.
What will I do?
• Typing letters and memos for bureau workers.
• Updating databases and information systems.
• Taking minutes at workers' meetings.
• Answering the telephone, taking messages where appropriate.
• Ordering stationery and other necessary items.
What skills and experience will I need to be a volunteer?
• A commitment to the aims and principles of the CAB service.
• To be organised and systematic.
• An understanding of the importance of CAB work.
• Excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing.
• A willingness to attend training and other meetings.
• To be able to work as part of a team.